28 September, 2007

Clare's class blog

Hello! Here is the link to my class' blog: http://coolmwenglishclass.blogspot.com/

I do not know how to put it in a blogroll, which might be something good for me to learn soon! Anyway, my students and I are still learning, and we obviously have an over-abundance of links to www.dictionary.com in the first set of posts :/


I've asked the students to move away from citing that source, and I have given them some direction to find more sources for their own posts. (Thanks, JB, for the ideas you sent us via email)

And thanks for putting up this blog, hope to be able find time to write more in it!

3 comments:

Tira said...

I found out to add a blog roll, go to "layout" and then "add link list." The administrator has to do this, however!

Tira said...

Oops... I meant to say that I "found out" by Mike Dean and Matt Fouts showing me how to add blog roll to my class blog...Thanks M & M!

Benson said...

I went ahead and created a blogroll and added tira's class. Please let me know if I can add anyone else.

JB